CPA Office Manager/Exec Assistant
CPA Office Manager/Exec Assistant NEAR THOUSAND OAKS
Monday through Friday schedule, Overtime is common
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams.
- Previous work experience in CPA Accounting or Business Management Firm Required
- Experience with CCH Time & Billing, Workstream and Access Tax software Preferred
- Some experience with Quickbooks (Online & Desktop versions)
- Tech-savvy and able to resolve basic IT issues while working in a paperless environment.
- Strong skills in learning new computer software
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced professional work environment.
- Detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through on assigned tasks
- Able to handle all tasks in a timely manner and have a sense of urgency.
- Organized and Positive Attitude
- Manage Billing, A/R, Retainers and Invoice process
- Assemble business and individual tax return packages for government filing & track efiling process
- Electronically send tax returns and other documents securely to clients.
- Manage staffing meetings, assignment of work to professional staff, assemble monthly due date reports.
- Run employee timesheet reports and payroll details
- Assist with client’s payroll filings, 1099s, city business licenses, statements of Information
- Schedule and coordinate continuing education trainings for firm’s professionals
- Process and mail year-end tax documents to clients, including tax organizers
- Tax engagement letter preparation and tracking.
- Handle inbound and outbound firm correspondence with clients via telephone, email, mail, and fax from internal and external sources.
- Manage organize and update relevant data using database applications.
- Maintain and track client projects
- Bookkeeping for businesses and high net worth individuals
If interested Please Call or Text Michael @ 818.454.3458
Protocol Agency is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.