· Recruitment – Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for all open positions. Work closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of their department and any required job openings. Schedule and coordinate pre-employment drug tests and background verification. Create new-hire onboarding programs and deliver compelling new-hire orientations.
· Education and training – Ensure mandatory training and continuing education is complete and documented, including safety training, code of conduct and handbook training, anti-harassment training and certifications required. Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, new technology breakthroughs in HR, talent, and employment law.
· Benefits – Assist employees with benefit programs and all leave requests. Work closely with the Human Resource team on the annual Open Enrollment period. Comply with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
· Employee relations – Manage all details and coordination of disciplinary discussions, terminations, and investigations. Guide the leadership team on sensitive or complex matters and elevate to the appropriate staff when investigations are required. Ensure professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
· Project management - assisting with project management and
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We also offer:
Competitive salary (DOE)
· Performance-based stock option plan
· Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
· Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
· Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
· UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
· A minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources
· Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
· Superb conflict resolution skills
· Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
· Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Proficient in HRIS and talent management systems