SCOPE OF WORK
20. Effectively supervise/oversee Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistant, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists as necessary.
21. Be able to attend to 16-22 patients per day.
22. To work cohesively as a health care medical team by assisting other providers in completing their responsibilities as necessary, i.e. covering vacations and seeing patients, processing refill requests, following-up on referrals, covering telephone encounters and document in-bubbles/inbox.
23. Display the highest level of professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic, serving as a model for all clinic staff.
24. Maintain requirements of licensure, DEA certification and board certification. Fulfill and maintain requirements for credentialing, privileging internally at NAHC and externally with payers and regulatory bodies.
25. Provide comprehensive, high quality medical services to patients, regardless of age, sex, gender identification, income, national origin or language.
26. Consider individuals’ cultural, psychological, social and environmental factors in creating treatment/care plans.
27. Actively participate in meetings as assigned by medical director.
28. Participate in trainings of other medical personnel as requested.
1. Completion of a Psychiatric residency or a Family Medicine/Psychiatry residency in an ACGME approved residency program.
2. Must be board certified in Psychiatry with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Psychiatry.
3. Must hold current medical license as Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic.
4. Current and unrestricted DEA license.
5. A current BLS and CPR certificate.
6. A valid California Driver’s license.
7. At least 2 years’ experience working full-time as a Psychiatrist in child/adult Psychiatry.
8. Demonstrate clear knowledge of Rolling Hills Clinic structure, standards, procedures and protocols.
9. Must have ability to relate and communicate effectively with community interest groups, agencies, and medical facilities that serve the American Indian Community.
10. Excellent communication and written skills. Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task effectively.
11. Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
12. Ability to work well under pressure analyzes and evaluates individual member’s needs, reach sound conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
13. Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task effectively.