Registered Nurse ICU
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU
The ICU unit at this facility is actively seeking individuals who demonstrate patient care excellence. We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for the ICU unit to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice.
The Registered Nurse is expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description specific to the unit. This position is critical to the success of this facility and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission and organizational values of the facility.
- Minimum one (1) year current acute care registered nursing experience in specialty area required.
- NIHSS required
- Experience with open heart and balloon pump preferred.
- CCRN, TNCC certification preferred.
- Experience with EHR (Cerner, MediTech, etc?) preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current California License required.
- Current AHA BLS card required. ACLS, EKG competency required.
- LA City Fire Care required within 90 days of hire.