Registered Nurse (RN) ICU
- 1 Day Shift (7am-7pm) and 1 Night Shift (7pm-7am)
- Assignment Duration: Up to 13 weeks
- MUST be willing to work with COVID patients
1. Current and valid California RN License.
2. Current BLS (American Heart Association only).
3. Current ACLS (American Heart Association only).
4. Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital in ICU/critical care.
1. Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
2. Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
3. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.