Location : San Bernardino CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : BSN
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
Job Description :
The RN Nurse Manager is responsible for the overall operations for the assigned nursing unit and ensures the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or in current program with a completion date of 2 years required.
• Minimum one (1) year of nursing management experience required.
• Minimum three (3) years of nursing experience required.
• Critical care experience preferred
• Experience and knowledge of operations, including staffing and scheduling, budget management, workflow planning and staff development.
• Demonstrated ability to participate in recruitment and hire of qualified staff.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
Required Qualifications :