Location : San Bernardino CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : RN Supervisor
Job Description :
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
Required Qualifications :
• Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
• Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of CA required.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Critical care experience preferred.
• Three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• CRRN preferred.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
Skills :RN Supervisor Supervisor