Social Worker - Case Manager
Provides social services to patients and family members, including providing patient education and counseling, and making referrals for other services. Works with health team across the continuum of care to develop and implement social work treatment plans to ensure the best care for patients. As a member of the case management team, assists in the coordination of care around discharge planning from inpatient stay as well as in the ambulatory setting.
· Patient assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
· Strong communication skills, oral and written.
· Familiarity with regulatory agency requirements, policies and protocols.
· Master’s Degree from an Accredited School of Social Work.
· Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to reporting of child/elder abuse, substance use/abuse, child protective custody, adoptions, and other legal requirements.
· Minimum three (3) years of experience working in the medical field (inpatient or outpatient healthcare setting)
· Licensed as an Associate Clinical Social Worker by the California Board of Behavioral Science
· Prior experience in a healthcare setting
· Prior experience working in healthcare case management
- Social Work Care Manager who can work per diem.
- MSW required, experience in medical setting and strong discharge planning.
- Long Term Registry please, probably 4 weeks or longer.
- Available week days (9-530 Monday to Friday)
- Available weekdays and weekends that would be even better.
- Business Casual and comfortable shoes.